- Attend weekly general body meetings on Wednesdays from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- Have a cumulative GPA > 2.5 and a previous semester GPA > 2.3
- Serve on at least one Student Senate Standing Committee
- Hold office hours each week
- Attend all Student Senate events
- Perform all duties as assigned by the President
- Meet with the dean of their respective college/school at least twice per semester.
- Meet with the Vice President of Administration twice a semester to give progress update.
- Chair a College-wide meeting, or individually meet with with all of the Major Representatives within their college once a semester.
- Monitor major representatives in their respective college/school and ensure they are working towards their respective goals.
- Perform all duties of all vacant positions within their respective college/school.
- Meet with the chairperson of their respective department at least once a semester.
- Periodically provide their College Representative with an update on their goals.
- Attend a College-wide meeting, or individually meet with their respective College Representative once a semester.
Senior Class President
- Plan the NJIT Semi-Formal.
- Plan all Senior Class social events.
- Act as liaisons between their class, the Advising Success Center, and the Learning Communities.
- Submit a report to the Vice President of Administration at least once per semester.
- Represent their class in their respective Student Senate committee and advise the Student Senate on how to address Freshman Class issues.